The below links are to articles published by the Mental Health Project.
- Mey A, Hattingh L, Davey A, Knox K, Fejzic J, Wheeler AJ. Preparing community pharmacists for a role in mental health: an evaluation of accredited Australian pharmacy programs. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning (in press, accepted 30.12.14).
- Hattingh L, Knox K, Fejzic J, McConnell D, Fowler JL, Mey A, Kelly F, Wheeler AJ. Privacy and confidentiality: perspectives of mental health consumers and carers in pharmacy settings. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice DOI:10.1111/ijpp.12114 (published on-line 25.04.14).
- Knox K, Kelly F, Mey A, Hattingh LH, Fowler J, Wheeler AJ. Australian mental health consumers’ and carers’ experiences of community pharmacy service. Health Expectations DOI:10.1111/hex.12179 (published on-line 11.03.2014).
- Wheeler AJ, Mey A, Kelly F, Hattingh L, Davey A. Education and training for community pharmacists in mental health practice: how to equip this workforce for the future. Journal of Mental Health Training, Education and Practice 2014;9(3):133-144. DOI: 10.1108/JMHTEP-09-2013-0030.
- Mey A, Knox K, Kelly F, Davey AK, Fowler J, Hattingh L, Fejzic J, McConnell D, Wheeler AJ. Trust and safe spaces: mental health consumers' and carers' relationships with community pharmacy staff. The Patient 2013:6(4):281-9. DOI:10.1007/s40271-013-0032-1.
- Wheeler AJ, Fowler J, Hattingh L. Using intervention mapping to develop an on-line mental health continuing education program for pharmacy staff: a case example. Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions 2013;33(4):258-266.
- Knox K, Fejzic J, Mey A, Fowler JL, Kelly F, McConnell D, Hattingh L, Wheeler AJ. Mental health consumers and caregiver perceptions of stigma in Australian community pharmacies. International Journal of Social Psychiatry 2014;60(6):533-543. DOI:10.1177/0020764013503149.
- Mey A, Fowler JL, Knox K, Shum D, Fejzic J, Hattingh L, McConnell D, Wheeler A. Review of community pharmacy needs for supporting mental health consumers and carers. Community Mental Health Journal 2014;50(1):59-67. DOI: 10.1007/s10597-012-9580-4.
- Hattingh HL, Scahill S, Fowler JL, Wheeler AJ. Exploring an increased role for Australian community pharmacy in mental health professional service delivery: evaluation of the literature. Journal of Mental Health 2015 1-10 DOI:10.3109/09638237.2015.1101418 (published online 26.11.15)
- Knox K, Hattingh HL, Wheeler AJ. Community pharmacy staff motivations and barriers to working with mental health consumers. Journal of Pharmacy Practice and Research
- Scahill S, Fowler JL, Hattingh HL, Kelly F, Wheeler AJ. Mapping the terrain: a conceptual schema for a mental health medication support intervention in community pharmacy. Sage Open Medicine 2015;3:1-14. DOI: 10.1177/20503121156030002 (published online 30.09.15).